Went to the doctors today and they told me a few things:
• My heart is beating a bit fast.
• This is fairly common in pregnancy (especially when the baby is favoring the left side like our is - and putting pressure on the IVC).
• I need to drink a whole lot of powerade and water to keep my pressure up (we are talking gallons).
• I can exercise whenever I feel like it (as long as I am not having a particularly bad episode of rapid heart rate (during which you don't feel like exercising anyway).
• The baby is in the head down position and doing great.
So yeah, I'm fine! Just pregnant... but I knew that already! And to celebrate me being a-okay, I jumped on the treadmill and did 6 miles. Granted I drank 32 ounces of powerade zero during the workout and another 32 ounces of water after I was done... but other than that it was great! So glad to be back at it! Who else rocked their workout today?!